OST for Business Proposal (사내맞선)

How much do I love new Kdrama "Business Proposal" (AKA "A Office Blind Date" / "사내맞선")? I just rewatched Eps 5 and 6 last night, even after pulling an all-nighter for a project, mentally wrecked and physically exhausted ... but realized watching Business Proposal was also a act of "healing" for me, and I went to bed with a soothed heart and a smile.



I will talk more about the show here on my film/tv-blog POPCORNX (Introduction to "사내맞선"), but for TUNESTALKSG, I'd wanted to showcase the OST tracks!

The tracks are revealed per episode (twice weekly?), with artists revealed thus far include MeloMance, Lee Mujin, VICTON, MOVNING, BamBam, (Zuu, Soodam, Dita of) SECRET NUMBER (kpop.fandom.com) and I will attempt to add to this blogpost when more MVs are uploaded ... and of course we need a track from KIM SEJEONG herself, c'mon now....!













I was a tad slow on the uptake (story of my life), but I realised "Love, Maybe" performed by SECRET NUMBER (in MV above) was actually performed by ballad duo "MeloMance(멜로망스)" as seen in Episode 3, where "Shin Ha Ri" went to a MeloMance concert with "Kang Tae Mu"! (SWIPE for second video clip in IG-embed below).

This track is listed as "Special Track".













How much do I love new Kdrama "Business Proposal"? I went back to watching this particular sequence in the specific episode, right after posting the above clip LOL

...and my heart broke again for Ha Ri...



And I admit, watching the following video turned me teary eyed this Friday afternoon ... if the descriptions and commentary is accurate, Kim Sejeong sang with MeloMance at the shoot location itself?

Comments

Popular Posts