Culture Club & STYX for IG REELS



Showcasing two music videos from two REELS I'd uploaded on my Instagram (for Personal and Work lol), which features 80s' tunes, and I've decided to go this particular route, because (A) the 80s are an era I am still excessively fond of and still actively listen to, and (B) I've realising how FUN it is to do non-sequential based videos for (in my attempt to NOT try TikTok, don't ask...)



"Time (Clock Of The Heart)" by Culture Club is one of my ultimate favs of the group's and their discography, and this is a primer for when I do a "TOP TEN FAVS" on this blog ... aaaah it'll happen when it happens LOL

Featured above is the official MV, while the Audio Only is seen below, right after the IG-Embed (clickable to view on my personal Insta).





Associated Performer, Vocalist: Boy George
Associated Performer, Bass Guitar: Michael Emile Craig
Associated Performer, Keyboards, Guitar: Roy Hay
Associated Performer, Percussion, Drums, Studio Personnel, Mixer: Jon Moss
Associated Performer, Vocals: Helen Terry
Associated Performer, Trumpet: Terry Bailey
Associated Performer, Keyboards: Phil Pickett
Associated Performer, Saxophone: Steve Grainger
Producer, Studio Personnel, Mixer: Steve Levine
Studio Personnel, Engineer: Gordon Milne
Studio Personnel, Engineer: Simon Humphrey
Composer Lyricist: George O'Dowd
Composer Lyricist: Roy Ernest Hay
Composer Lyricist: Jon Moss
Composer Lyricist: Michael Emile Craig



Seen above is my IG-embed of the REELS I'd made using the 1983 track "Mr Roboto" by STYX, the original MV for which is seen directly below. And after that are various video reviews of the robot-toys I'd used for the REELS, which I KNEW I would use the song for LOL








Comments

Popular Posts