Shang-Chi OST

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings


Marvel Studios releases two tracks from their OST to upcoming feature film "Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings" (Premieres September 3rd /View trailers on POPCORNX or TOYSREVIL), with the above being "Run It" from DJ Snake (who is "rumoured" to be producing BLACKPINK LISA's upcoming new single), Rick Ross & Rich Brian! Featured below is "In The Dark" by Swae Lee feat. Jhené Aiko.



And while I have been delving deeper into KPOP these days, and with a heap serving of "retro" songs from the West (anything older than "10 years" in my collection is fair game :p), I had been utterly detached otherwise from chart music, except for OST of films I might catch, so it is still "intriguing" to my ears... :p

FYI: Top popster image illustrated by Matt Ferguson (@Cakes_Comics).

Comments

Popular Posts