BEAUTIFUL by Fantastic Plastic Machine (Full Album Listen)

【MUSIC VIDEO 】FANTASTIC PLASTIC MACHINE BEAUTIFUL DAYS from MIHO KINOMURA on Vimeo.



"BEAUTIFUL" is the third studio album by Japanese musician Tomoyuki Tanaka AKA Fantastic Plastic Machine. It was released on January 17, 2001 by Avex Trax (Info), and after my Full Album Listen of his second release "LUXURY", I'd continue with yet another full album listen! Alas these are the only two albums of his I own (at least the disc is still intact for this album :p).

Featured above is the MV for one of the more recognisable tracks, "Beautiful Days" (Featuring Vocals of Yoshie Nakano (from EGO-WRAPPIN') & Haven L. Clayborne), and seen below is a (silent) video of me flipping thru the inner insert of the CD album, for which the disc is intact (YAY), but my external CD player is not in a funct ... Wow, this album and it's music certainly aged very well, two decades later...! LOVE IT!



TRACK LISTING:
1. "I Am Beautiful" (0:03)
2. "Beautiful Days" (4:29)
3. "Paragon" (5:09)
4. "Love Is Psychedelic" (6:00)
5. "On a Chair" (6:17)
6. "Whistle Song" (8:02)
7. "One Minute of Love" (1:00)
8. "Todos os desejos" (7:27)
9. "I'm Still a Simple Man" (4:41)
10. "Black Dada" (3:59)
11. "God Save the Mona Lisa" (5:13)
12. "Beautiful Days (Reprise)" (4:15)

Ok, so the following collection of videos (all audio only) took some time to compile, as most uploads have been blocked by Avex (for embedding outside of YT), except for these lot ... crossing my fingers these work...? :p














BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts