"화(火花)(HWAA)" by (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE): Music Video, Special Clip & Online Media Showcase


"화(火花)(HWAA)" by (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) showcased here with the Official Music Video (above) and "ONLINE MEDIA SHOWCASE Ver." (below), with song cpm[oased by 소연 (So-yeon) and Pop Time, Lyrics by 소연. Arrangement by Pop Time and 소연.





My sonic association with ((G)I-DLE) started serendipitously with "Queendom", but had never gone beyond a few of the earlier episodes as broadcast on cable was non-committal (until only recently where I devoured whatever I could online) ... and my attention was diverted from Riot Games' virtual supergroup "K/DA", with the singing voices of Miyeon (Ahri) and Soyeon (Akali) leading me directly to ((G)I-DLE) , and flooding my senses with their discography and Soyeon's musical genius, which I had yet to post about in this lil'blog... but what better way to start with their latest single, from their 4th mini album [I burn] = Listening Links.



facebook.com/G.I.DLE.CUBE
twitter.com/G_I_DLE
instagram.com/official_g_i_dle
youtube.com/gidleofficial
cubeent.co.kr/gidle

Comments

Popular Posts