Dreamcatcher (드림캐쳐) "Odd Eye" MV Teasers & Dance Preview



REASON I HAVE NOT STAN DREAMCATCHER YET #1: I am slow on the uptake, but I am getting there,

REASON I HAVE NOT STAN DREAMCATCHER YET #2: Because I am worried I might end up spending judiciously on them - simply because their albums are easier to get here in Singapore ... yes, this is lame, but the "danger" is real...!

Featured here are the MV Teaser(s) for "ODD EYE", since scheduled for January 26th release at 6pm (presumably Korean time), and I anticipate more MV Teasers dropping via their youtube channel, so I'll attempt to post them here as they are launched, leading up to MV Drop Day, in anticipation of their 6th Mini Album "[Dystopia : Road to Utopia]".



youtube.com/dreamcatcherofficial
twitter.com/hf_dreamcatcher
facebook.com/happyfacedreamcatcher
vlive.tv/channel/E8D2CB
instagram.com/hf_dreamcatcher
instagram.com/goodnight_dreamcatcher
cafe.daum.net/Dreamcatcher7
tiktok.com/@official_dreamcatcher


Comments

Popular Posts