"BLAZE" & Covers by Rolling Quartz


Featured above is "BLAZE" KRock girl band "Rolling Quartz", released end-December 2020, and currently available via Apple Music and Spotify. Yes, I'm posting this before DREAMCATCHER, I know, I know ... I have a semi-soft spot for girl rock bands (cue *SCANDAL*), so there...

The 5-member band had been doing covers on their YouTube channel (a couple showcased below), wth "BLAZE" being their first debut single, and I am jazzed I happened to come across them (Thanks YT-algorithm!).



Vocal - 박자영 Ja young
Guitar - 아이리 Iree
Guitar - 최현정 Hyunjung
Bass - 김아름 Arem
Drums - 임영은 Yeong eun


"Dynamite" Rock Version (BTS 방탄소년단)


"Shape of You" - Ed Sheeran


SOCIALS:
facebook.com/bandrollingquartz
instagram.com/rolling_quartz
twitter.com/Rolling_Quartz

Comments

Popular Posts