"LoFi" Added To My Soundtrack of #henglifesg


Having discovered this stream/channel and more in this genre ("lofi hip hop", "lofi hip hop chill", "lofi"-everything), the've been playing in my $10 earphones nearly everyday, for the past two weeks (i think?), accompanying me on my daily bloggery attempts, providing me with the soundtrack to blog, and mistreating me from whirlwind of mundanity and feelings of inadequacies in life, strangely so... :p


As "eclectic" as my tastes in music has been all these years (TUNES-TALK), I am constantly still in awe of the soundscapes virgin to my ears, and ready to be discovered, devoured and br delighted with!

For the past 2 decades I have not been listening to the (local) radio (Sorry, radio-folks :p), depending on youtube to provide me the sonic sustenance, and the odd trip to the sunday flea market for compact disc albums - Thank goodness for youtube, I insist!

My latest sound-love? "CITY POP"!

Have yourselves a good day ahead :)
Andy

Comments

Popular Posts